CA CIB Hong Kong
CA CIB Hong Kong
The purpose of your position is to support front office system for the Equity business line, provide functional and technical support for the straight through processes between different front office / back office /risk and accounting related systems.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Contribute actively to the build-out and support of the Equity Investment Solution Pricer and tools (commando developments with XL)
• Apply modern development practices such as clean code, refactoring, unit testing and continuous integration
• Foster proximity and continuous interactions with the trading & IT teams based mainly at Paris
• Help the team provide great support services to front office users and structurers
• Support software tailored to user needs and pro software for front office booking (Sophis).
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
Experience in front office IT support is preferred.
Academic Background : Computer Science or Engineering School.
Specialization in Computer Science with good Financial knowledge.