CA CIB Germany
CA CIB Germany
You will join Crédit Agricole CIB Germany as Compliance Officer Assistant.
Global Compliance (CPL) is in charge of ensuring that the Bank’s operations do effectively comply with the provisions of the laws and regulations in force and with all internal and external rules applicable to CACIB’s banking and financial activities liable to entail criminal sanctions, sanctions from regulators, litigations with customers and, more generally, a reputational risk.
The Compliance Function oversees compliance with the provisions referred to above and aims at enhancing the stakeholders’ (clients, personnel, investors, regulators, suppliers) confidence vis-à-vis these rules and their implementation.
It has a dual mission:
•Defending CACIB Group against any potentially adverse or illicit outside action.
This includes the fight against fraud and financial security (prevention of money laundering, fight against terrorist financing, management of asset freezes and embargoes, KYC),
•Protecting its clients’ interests and its reputation in the markets by fighting against internal breaches of ethical rules (inside dealing, internal fraud, conflict of interest, improper advising…).
Your main responsibilities and duties will be to assist the Local Head of Compliance in its main tasks:
• Support for the local Compliance team
• Support in the execution of quality controls by performing random samples
• Provide support for all business lines regarding the practical application of procedures in general
• Support in clarifying data protection-relevant topics
To be eligible for a VIE :
- Be European except German
- Be less than 29 years old
- Be graduated of a Master Degree
- preferably in Banking, Consulting and ideally in compliance.
Academic background : University or Business school.
Specialisation in Master 2 in Law, Finance or Economics.