CA CIB Hong Kong
CA CIB Hong Kong
You will join Crédit Agricole CIB Hong Kong and especially Global Market Division (GMD).
CACIB has a network of 20 trading rooms around the world, of which five are liquidity centres: London, Paris, New York, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
It offers its clients a strong positioning in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and in the United States.
You will report to the Head of Operational Transformation.
Your role will be to ensure that Sales workflows and tools which are constantly improved and enhanced, with a view to:
1-Participate in the diagnostic of Sales workflows and tools improvements:
- Acquire strong knowledge of Sales tools and their interactions with other systems (Trading, Capital Markets Office, etc.)
- Interact with Sales staff (discussions, interviews, on-desk observations) –potentially in the context of desk/team specific focused missions- to gain an intimate understanding of day-to-day workflows and identify areas of improvement
- Communicate findings in a synthetic manner to the Head of Operational Transformation, etc.
2- Participate in the Design of solutions:
- Once areas of improvement have been identified, be able to prioritize solutions on the basis of impact, scalability and feasibility and participate in the decision process to select initiatives / solutions.
- Once solutions are selected, design them in “project mode”, which could lead to :
* Changes in workflows, which shall be done in close coordination with impacted non-GMS team (Trading, Capital Markets Office, etc.) as well as the GMS Policies and Processes Manager to ensure everything remains documented and becomes part of sales procedures.
* Changes/evolution in tools and IT systems.
For these projects with IT impact, the Operational Transformation Officer is expected to participate in the decision process to obtain IT budget, to produce Business Requirements, to be a GIT point of contact on the project and to do the follow-up with GIT on status and progress to ensure deliverables go into production on time and within budget.
Participate in the rollout of solutions which can include, as relevant:
- Demos, Webexes, etc.
and general training of Sales staff
- Communication to Sales and to Sales management
- Follow-up/debrief on effectiveness of solutions
Starting date: 1st July 2019.
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
Capital Markets experience or Project Management in Finance.
Academic Background: University, Business or Engineering/Computer science School.
Specialization: Market Finance.