CA CIB Hong Kong
CA CIB Hong Kong
You will join CACIB Hong Kong and especially IT Department for Asia Pacific (APAC) Area.
As IT Commando, you will assist Global Market Division Asia in creating and supporting Tactical applications and projects.
You will assist in projects meant to be delivered in a rapid manner (Rapid Application Developer) in order to improve business efficiency.
You will also be at the first contact point for trading and sales to:
- Provide immediate trading floor support
- Redirect to the appropriate supporting teams
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Create tools to optimize Business efficiency (Spreadsheet, Pricers, Database)
- Contribute ideas to improve current tools & enhance the quality of tools to remove repetitive tasks
- Prepare ad-hoc quantitative analysis for Front Office (Sales & Traders) specific needs
- Support all Global Market Division product lines in term of technical/functional to ensure proper business stability
- Coordinate with different internal CACIB teams of development/functional teams in other global locations
- Responsible for development, system and user acceptance test, implementation and maintenance of the spreadsheet and related UDA.
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
Previous internship in IT development role or Investment banking experience is a plus.
Academic background: University or Engineering/Computer science School.
Specialization : Information Technology, Quantitative finance, Telecommunications or related dicipline.